Friday, July 25, 2008

Floating on Air

Wanted
People Floating On Air

I am working on a new project for an online gallery showing, People Floating on Air. I need some folks willing to work with me on this fun project. Either as assitants or floaters.

Requirements:

  • No age limit
  • Available for 1/2 a day
  • Willing to sign a release
  • Located in the South Eastern Portion of Virgina.
Details:
You need not wory that your not athletic, agile, or going to get hurt. This is fairly easy for you to do and harder for me to photograph correctly. I will pick various locations for the shoot and am willing to pick you up for the shoot. This is a collaborative effort between you and I which makes it a lot of fun and unique to you.

Your reward:
My thanks and a memorable print suitable for framing, of you floating on air.

The following photos are quick and fairly easy shots I have taken and are intended to give you some idea of what I'm looking to do. The actual shots I want to do will be more creative and will take longer than the few minutes it took to create these.







Comments

TomC's shared items